Elisa and Goliath in Awakening
The Elisa and Goliath Story

w e l c o m e   t o  The Elisa and Goliath Story  w e b s i t e
Fan Fiction

Elisa and Goliath in Eye of the Beholder"As treasured as the scrolls of Merlin, the tales on the EG Story Fan Fiction forum have been written by mortal/gargoyle/fae Bards in order to relay other adventures and journeys that Elisa and Goliath pertook.

"If you have Tale's of your own which you desire to allow other mortals/gargoyles/fae to read, you may proceed to the EG Story Fan Fiction forum and post them there.

"Here, we also have a section totally devoted also to Elisa and Goliath Poetry. To begin reading these pieces, click here.

"Stories will be later on added to an On-site archive, where the Forum will be refreshed. This will happen as often as is needed. The archive will be coming soon, as long as the most extensive listing of Elisa and Goliath fan fiction that can be found."

Gargoyles, Gargoyles:The Goliath Chronicles and their relating character's are the sole copyright property of Buena Vista Teleivision/Walt Disney Company and are used here without permission. No infringement of these copyrights is intended. No money is made from this web site whatsoever, it is here purely for entertainment purposes only.

This page was last modified on Thursday, 21 March, 2002

This Webpage Design is Copyright Demelza Watt 2002