Elisa and Goliath in Awakening
The Elisa and Goliath Story

w e l c o m e   t o  The Elisa and Goliath Story  w e b s i t e
Fan Fiction - Poetry

Elisa and Goliath in Eye of the Beholder"Below doth lie some wonderful Poetry, written for Elisa and Goliath... or that are written in such a way by Other Authors, as could be used here for Elisa and Goliath.

"If you would like to submit a Poem of your own, please use the form on this page."

 

Denigoddess2001

Bright Life Rated G
A romantic vignette from Goliath's thoughts. He ponders his love for Elisa. He contemplates their differences, the depth of their bond, and the price they might pay for loving each other. It's poignant and bittersweet. Grab the kleenex.

Goliath's Metropolitan
Midsummer Night's Dream
Rated G
Goliath contemplates in sonotic reverie the new world in which he lives and the love of Elisa brought to him by the City.

Krystal

Forbidden Love Rated G
....

Morgane Fae

Bonds of Love Rated G
Is love strong enough to bind two lovers together.

Gargoyles, Gargoyles:The Goliath Chronicles and their relating character's are the sole copyright property of Buena Vista Teleivision/Walt Disney Company and are used here without permission. No infringement of these copyrights is intended. No money is made from this web site whatsoever, it is here purely for entertainment purposes only.

This page was last modified on Thursday, 21 March, 2002

This Webpage Design is Copyright Demelza Watt 2002