The Elisa and Goliath Story


menu.gif, 15K The Story so Far The Fans Keith and Salli Their Episodes Quotes Screen Captures Fan Fiction Poetry Art Work Sound Clips Wallpapers The Elisa and Goliath Group Links and Webrings Message Board Email Webmistress Home Page Theme Songs


Fan Fiction - Denigodess2001

:: FAN FICTION AUTHOR LISTING ::

These are all the Fan Fiction submitted to our archives by, Denigodess2001. You can contact her by email at, denigodess2001@aol.com.

 

Truly Madly Deeply Romance
This is a prequel to "You Had Me From Hello." Read this first. It's three days after Hunter's Moon. Elisa is getting cold feet and Goliath is getting hot and bothered. It's amazing what a little music and moonlight can do to soothe the savage beast and the delicate detective. It's mushy, romantic, and sentimental. Ahhh....ain't that sweet?
PG13

You Had Me From Hello Romance
This takes place shortly after Hunter's Moon. It is a sequel to "Truly Madly Deeply." Peter and Diane Maza have expressed their disapproval of Elisa's relationship with Goliath. Will Elisa have the strength to love him? Can love alone be enough to allow their burgeoning love to survive?
PG13

THE HADES WAVE SAGA
Dreams of Future Imperfect 1.0
Supernatural/Drama
Wren's mental health has been at risk since the graphic flashback of her trial before Oberon. She's certain that she is losing her mind. However, the true answer lies in her nightmares of Goliath's late wife. The dead detective bears grim tidings of a nebulous future that harkens forth the Hades Wave.
PG-13 - Some strong language and adult situations.

THE HADES WAVE SAGA
Confrontations 2.0
Supernatural/Drama
X-Men/ Gargoyles Crossover .....(AU) Elisa Maza has reached beyond the realm of death and into the realm of dreams with a chilling prediction for a dark future. Now, Wren, Demetrius, GolIath and Demona work with the X-Men and face A series of confrontations. Time is of the essence in their efforts to decipher the clandestine dream that foretells of the End of an Age.
PG-13 - Excessive Violence, Profanity

THE HADES WAVE SAGA
Beneath The Still Waters Of Acheron 3.0
Supernatural/Drama
Gargoyles/ X-Men Crossover: The enigmatic mystery of the Hades Wave must be solved. Only within the realms of slumber, mythology and science will the answers be revealed. Goliath contemplates vengeance against Wolverine for Elisa's death. Meanwhile, Demona and the others work diligently to unravel the riddles that Wren's vision has laid before them. And behind it all, Elisa patiently waits.
PG-13 - Profanity

THE HADES WAVE SAGA
Ad Astra Per Aspera 4.0
Supernatural/Drama
Have you ever tried fitting a Gargoyle like Goliath into an itty-bitty little space suit? Thank Goodness that Demona has a Grimorum that comes in a travel size. Buckle up, boys and girls! Sit back and enjoy the ride as Gargoyles and Mutants ride the space shuttle, Venture. Will their desperate bid stop the Hades Wave from becoming reality?
PG-13 - Profanity

<  > Page 1 of 2

 

Please feel free to drop us a line in our Guestbook, or Read comments other visitors have left.

Sign up for your own free
Email account at eg-group.zzn.net!

Gargoyles, Gargoyles:The Goliath Chronicles and their relating character's are the sole copyright property of Buena Vista Teleivision/Walt Disney Company and are used here without permission. No infringement of these copyrights is intended. No money is made from this web site whatsoever, it is here purely for entertainment purposes only.

This page was last modified on Wednesday, 28 November, 2001

Designed by Demelza Watt 2001